Here at Superior, located in Bucks County, PA, we provide you with nothing but the best. From our team of skilled technicians to the supplies that we use on every job, our standard is quality. That is why we offer incomparable fiberglass pool installation to customers in Main Line, PA, and surrounding areas.
We install fiberglass pools produced by Leisure Pools, one of the leading pool manufacturers in the world. Their swimming pool design and technology is second-to-none. Fiberglass pools give you a number of different benefits:
- Low Maintenance – Choosing us for your fiberglass pool installation in Burlington County, NJ means less work and stress for you. Once the pool is ready for use, you’ll rarely have to worry about maintenance. The pool’s surface is smooth to the touch, resistant to stains, and easy to clean. One major difference between fiberglass vs. concrete pools is that you can use fewer chemicals than in concrete pools. Its chemically inert surface will keep more money in your pocket.
- Eye-catching Finish – The finish of our fiberglass pools is simply beautiful. The sleek gel coat is non-abrasive, virtually eliminating the potential for cuts and scrapes. When you compares fiberglass vs. Gunite pools, which cost about the same, fiberglass is nonporous, while Gunite is porous like concrete and susceptible to algae. The nonporous surface of fiberglass allows for effortless cleaning.
- Variety of Color Options – When choosing us for your Camden County, NJ pool, you get access to Leisure Pools’ dazzling color palette. The color range is designed with 50 percent fewer volatile organic compound emissions than competitors, assisting in making our environment safer. You can match your pool’s color with your backyard’s color scheme for a cohesive look. You can choose from vibrant hues such as:
- Ebony Blue
- Sapphire Blue
- Graphite Grey
- Silver Grey
- Crystal Blue
- Diamond Sand
- Rugged Shell Strength – Your Chester County, PA pool will be incredibly strong. The shell thickness surpasses the Australian Standards and allows the pool shell to flex without suffering from any cracks as it reacts to the earth’s movements. Looking at fiberglass pools vs. vinyl liner pools, fiberglass has much greater durability. A vinyl liner is thin and susceptible to damage from sharp objects (like your dog’s claws) and even insects.
- Diverse Designs – You are sure to find a design for an above ground pool or inground pool that fits your unique style. We will install the model of your choice in your Delaware County, PA or Montgomery County, PA home. You can select designs such as:
- Courtyard Roman
- Palladium Plunge
- Sorrento Spa (Square and Round)
- Tanning Ledge
Fiberglass Pool Installation
By choosing Superior for your fiberglass pool installation in Main Line, PA, you can proudly invite family and friends over for pool parties and barbecues. From playing games like Marco Polo and “sharks and minnows” to hosting cannonball contests, you can make lasting memories in your new pool.
Clients will also benefit from Leisure Pools’ lifetime structural warranty and lifetime structural osmosis warranty, which are regarded as some of the best pool warranties in the industry.
We provide comprehensive service for residents in areas such as:
|● Bucks County, PA|
● Chester County, PA
● Delaware County, PA
● Montgomery County, PA
|● Burlington County, NJ|
● Camden County, NJ
● Gloucester County, NJ
● Mercer County, NJ
We are a client-centered company that always does quality work and treats our customers and their property with the utmost respect.
We will transform your backyard into a secluded oasis. In addition to fiberglass pool installation, we also provide hardscaping, outdoor kitchens, outdoor fireplaces, and stamped concrete patios among other services. Call us today to learn more about our variety of exciting backyard additions in Gloucester County, NJ and Mercer County, NJ, or to obtain a free estimate.